Aug 22, 2012

Birds- Spotted owl from Kanha National Park

I have posted a detailed report on Kanha National Park earlier. The place is bustling with birdlife. I happened to see many of them- endemic as well as migratory. Interesting were few species of owls. Here is one ... spotted owl peeping out of a hole ...
---

Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts :)

Click HERE to read more articles about Birds.

This post linked to Wild Bird Wednesday and Nature Notes.

If you want pictures please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

13 comments:

  1. An owl popping out at a daytime. That is quite a click. Also the hole looks so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful capture.Owls are fascinating subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so tiny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely shot of this beautiful little owl Kusum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he cant be spotted easily as his feathers blend so well with the tree.
    a really wonderful pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was telling my husband about your travels and showing him your blog. I remember the tiger post and in its own way this owl is just as special. So cute.. thank you for sharing your travels with Nature Notes Kusum..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, glad you like my posts.

      Delete
  9. Thank you guys for kind words and support!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot. I would have missed the spotted owl, given it blends into the surroundings so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here
    now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.
    Also see my page > Grow kit

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.