Mar 15, 2013

Colorful Skies- Blue sky at Charley Young beach, Maui


Hawaii maui kehei charlie young beach

In Maui I took an accommodation in Kehei on the western coast for sunshine. To have a peaceful stroll on the Charlie Young beach morning and evening. And it was a perfect place. Not so over crowded and not away from the city life, with beautiful views of blue sky, coconut trees and volcanic rocks! It was lovely. Don't you agree?
---
Leave a comment to share your beautiful thoughts :)

Related articles-
More photos of beautiful sky photos
Maui atrractions
Hawaii attractions

This post is linked to Skywatch Friday.

If you want pictures please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License
Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

38 comments:

  1. Your image reflects not only a beautiful sky, but captured serenity itself!

    Happy Sky Watch,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo, well done!
    Happy SWF to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photo for SWF!I wish I could be there on this beach!Thank you for it and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Eden! I wish I was there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We visited Maui back in 1985. It was a long, long, long time ago but your picture explains how I felt while I was there and you must know why I revisit Maui in my mind still. Top notch image!
    JM Illinois
    U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skies, Kusum, and such a beautiful capture!! Mesmerizing it is indeed! Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to find a beach that is not crowded. I love this shot, the sky is beautiful. Happy Skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen! Yes, it was a boon to find this not so crowded beach!

      Delete
  8. a true paradise. i wish i were there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! It is a great beach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do agree. It sounds -- and looks -- like the perfect getaway place! It has everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sallie! Yes, it is a perfect place!

      Delete
  11. Wow!That's what we get when rocks,palm trees and sky mixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thomas! Yes, nice mix of good things!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful sky, pleasant weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those skies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That picture make me want to visit Hawaii again. :) Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! Hawaii is a wonderful place!

      Delete
  15. Oh, lovely yes, and more. I miss that sight of coconuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel :) Isn't it nice to have a tender coconut water enjoying the beach view?

      Delete
  16. Picture perfect Kusum. Hangigng coconut trees are alluring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Padmini. Yep, coconut trees and clear blue sky- perfect combo huh?

      Delete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.