Mar 29, 2013

Colorful Skies- A cloudy day in Denali National Park, Alaska


Denali National Park, Alaska clouds

I would love to post the details of Denali National Park, Alaska asap. About weather, mountains, wildlife, birds and wildflowers. These green mountains are seen all along lining up the at horizon. Isn't it unimaginable that the high snow covered mountains are hiding behind these clouds? Until I post about the park please enjoy this picture ... A cloudy day in Alaska is normal and this is how it looks when there is some sunshine :)
---

Leave a comment to share your thoughts :)

Related articles-
More on Denali National Park
Wild Alaska
More Colorful Skies

This post linked to Skywatch Friday.

If you want pictures please ask me :)
---
Creative Commons License

Scrapbook- A Travel Blog by Kusum Sanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


20 comments:

  1. Excellent capture. Love the azure. Cant wait to read you detailed Alaska post.

    www.rajniranjandas.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. I'd love to explore those beautiful mountains but failing that, I will wait for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arija! Hope my Denali post will be useful for you!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a painting...great shot.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo for SWF!Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I've heard of Alaska, I only remember Christopher Johnson McCandless aka Alexander Super Tramp. Have you visited the magic bus in Denali National Park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my dream to trek that Stampede Trail to the bus 142. But, It is not so simple to go solo like Christopher :) Some day I will visit this Bus 142 ...

      Delete
  7. Wonderful views of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only state we've never set foot in. Waaah! It is so on our bucket list. Thanks for your beautiful picture; will look forward to futher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you for having visited all lower 48. Thanks Sallie!

      Delete
  9. This is one park that is on both mine and my hubby's wish list. Lovely photo, thanks for sharing. Happy Skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shuld head to Denali soon then! Thanks Eileen!

      Delete

I would appreciate to have your precious thoughts, suggestions and kind encouraging words in comments. Please do not include self-promotional links.I am encountering some problems because of these links and hence I may not publish them.